|Minimum Order Quantity||2 Number|
|Type||Standard Floor Standing Model|
|Face Velocity||90 - 100 FPM/0.5 mts. Per. sec. (Average at 12 inch Sash opening Fume Hood)|
|Air Volume||1000 CFM|
|Air Flow Type||Standard|
|Blower Type||Centrifucal Blower|
|Powered by||1 HP 1440 RPM TEFC Three Phase|
A fume hood
or fume cupboard is a type of local ventilation device that is designed to limit exposure to hazardous or toxic fumes, vapors or dusts. A fume hood is typically a large piece of equipment enclosing five sides of a work area, the bottom of which is most commonly located at a standing work height.
We manufacture fume hoods as per customer’s requirement and installation site preferences. Galvanized Iron body with FRP/PP inner lining, Ducting, Pump are the basic functions with all fume hoods. In addition to the above listing, sink, gas connection outlets, water connection outlets and more additions are installed based on the wired of per customer’s requirements. We manufacture both inbuilt motor type and separate motor type. We use FRP/PP pipe for ducting. Digital air flow monitor can also be installed. Further to the fume exhaust, we can design a scrubber suitable for the vapor emission.Features of Fume Hood:
Fume Hood will be made of 20 SWG precoated Galvanised iron Sheet (TATA Steel – GI Sheet) and completely finished with epoxy powder coating. These modules will be provided with top drawer and bottom cupboard with removable inner partition and with lockable doors and aesthetic powder coated handles. The under-bench modules will be arranged alternatively. The base of the modules will be provided with skirting panels for aesthetic look.
- Telescopic rail for drawers
- PP Sink with swan neck taps
- Imported CED coated concealed Hinges
- SS curved handle
- Godrej or equivalent cam locks
- Colour combination of IVORY and drawer fronts contrasting
- BLUE for aesthetic appeal by powder coating technique.
- CabinetExterior: 18 Swg. Electro Galvanished (G.I.) Sheet with Epoxy powder coat finish.Interior: Chemical and Heat resistant with smooth finish, easily cleanable panels made of 6mm thick FRP.
- Work Top: Easy to clean and chemical and heat resistant Black Granite 18mm +/- 2mm or GI Sheet with Rubber pad top.
- Powered by:1 HP 1440 RPM TEFC - three phase. 1hp capacity blower in sufficient for maximum distances of 10 mtrs. For requirement more than 10 mtrs 3hp capacity blower is required at extra cost.
- Exhaust Duct: PVC/FRP duct pipe of 200 mm dia with suitable elbow for a length of 2 mtrs, will be supplied with the system.
- Sink & Tap: Polypropylene chemical resistance black color sink provided with gasket/ 'O' Ring Nitrile Rubber to avoid leakagem with Outlet Nipple
- Single way / Three way swan neck tap will be provided.